Job position and description:
Klein DeNatale Goldner is seeking HR Generalist candidates with talent acquisition experience to join our firm. The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the department including recruiting, candidate prescreening, onboarding, employee relations, training and development, benefits, leave, and enforcing firm policies and practices. To be successful in this role you need to be self-motivated with HR savvy beyond recruitment, in order to support various HR initiatives. Broad recruiting experience in the areas of administrative and legal roles as well as strong technical skills will help set you apart for this role.
- Two years’ HR experience in California to include performance management, employee relations, and leaves of absences preferred
- Three years’ experience recruiting candidates from entry level to licensed, professional positions
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, driven, solutions oriented, team player, who takes initiative, yet is flexible and thrives in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization, while inspiring respect and credibility
- PHR, SHRM-CP or SPHR, SHRM-SCP certification a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
This role is full time, in-person, and works out of our Bakersfield office. Submit qualified resume to email@example.com.