Nielsen Benefits Group is a privately held and growing benefits consulting firm in California. Nielsen Benefits Group has a 95% client retention rate we are proud of this success due to their stance of being a “service first” organization.
The fundamental beliefs of the organization are threefold:
- Superior Benefits and Cost
- Maximizing Employee Satisfaction
- Reducing the HR Workload
NBG represents clients with locations all over the greater United States and has the resources to deploy that are even more far-reaching.
Nielsen Benefits Group employs the finest of seasoned professionals, each with decades of employee benefits experience including;
- Overall Plan Consultation
- Day to Day Employee & Employer Advocacy
- Human Resources Technology
- Benefits Communication
- Employee Experience Initiatives
- Retirement Plan Consultation
- Disease and Claims Management
- Well-Being Education & Initiatives
Why Join Kern County SHRM?
About Kern County SHRM
The Kern County Chapter Society for Human Resource Management (KC SHRM) is an organization of human resource professionals whose primary goal is to foster an educational environment that is facilitated by the exchange of information and ideas.
- Monthly Meetings
- Scheduled Conferences
- Programs & Activities
- Educational Opportunities
- Legislative Update